Gill Hutchinson | Aardvark Marketing Consultants
Marketing expertise for SME’s in the West MidlandsWe help businesses get better results from their sales and marketing activities.More customers, more sales and most importantly, more profit.We do this by adapting the tried and tested tools of “big business marketing” to the small and medium-size business environment.We’ve worked in 90 industries and use 60 proven marketing tools, systems and processes.Only 20% of SME’s…
More about this member
Marketing expertise for SME’s in the West Midlands
We help businesses get better results from their sales and marketing activities.
More customers, more sales and most importantly, more profit.
We do this by adapting the tried and tested tools of “big business marketing” to the small and medium-size business environment.
- We’ve worked in 90 industries and use 60 proven marketing tools, systems and processes.
- Only 20% of SME’s have a marketing plan; every Aardvark client uses their plan. Our clients have control over their marketing: what to do, how to do it, when to do it and they know the Return on investment (ROI) that delivers.
- We keep you ahead of your competitors by investing 10% of our annual turnover in R&D, increasing our knowledge and developing new systems.
- 90% of our work is for retained clients, building marketing campaigns around a long-term success strategy for profitable growth.
- Companies who have benefited from Aardvark’s advice range from start-up ventures to international companies with multi-million pound turnovers. Industries we’ve worked with include construction, healthcare, automotive and aerospace engineering, retail, IT, financial services, print, property and not for profit.
What our clients think of our services
In 2013 we conducted a survey of the opinions of our clients. There were a mixture of ‘old ‘and ‘new’ clients with 41% working in their first year with us or worked on a specific market research project, 33% clients for 1 – 2 years and 26% of respondents were clients for more than 3 years.
The whole team were proud of what our clients said about us; it is as important to us to be recognised not only for our professionalism but for our friendliness and willingness to help you. We pride ourselves on being an integral part of your senior business team and want to contribute towards your success.
Customer views – Why would you recommend Aardvark Marketing Consultants?
“They are professional and focused and that gives me credibility”
“Work with Gill helped us to voice what was going on in our heads and she could then direct us and advise us on the best way forward. It did help us market wisely and not just throw money into everything and anything”
“Ability to understand our business quickly and add value to strategy”
“Practical. Good value. Prompt. Thoughtful”
“Aardvark offers an excellent and personalised service, backed up by in depth knowledge of marketing strategies and skills”
“They are professional, knowledgeable and very helpful”
“Expert knowledge and being able to implement it in the right manner for the organisation they are working with”
“Helpful, friendly and above all knowledgeable”
“A marketing company that has large corporate experience that can bring it to the little guys”
“Because they are knowledgeable, personable and inspire confidence in their abilities when you deal with them”
“They first undertook to understand my business and the following advice on marketing the business was therefore targeted to our needs”
“They have managed to advise us on how to use effectively a small marketing budget to promote our business”
“Nice people to work with who have made a very definite attempt to get “inside” our business”
Customer views -What do Aardvark Marketing Consultants do well?
“Strategic marketing plans. Chivvying up! “
“They are approachable people that you can communicate easily with”
“They are rooted in understanding their clients’ businesses and work on evidence based marketing plans founded on research and thought”
“New adverts were creative and positive “
“Simplicity. Commercial focus. Customer service”
“Think of things we haven’t”
“Listen to what it is that you want them to do and deliver on that. Provide prompt service”
“Strategic marketing, general overview/direction, annual marketing plans. Very personable and good to deal with”
“Targeted marketing advice”
“They’re good at conducting surveys and presenting the results in a clear, useful format”
“Marketing strategy “
“Everything they do for us”
“Create marketing strategy”
“Take my marketing headache away”
“Everything has been of high quality”
“Help us to clarify our proposition and keep us “on brand“
You will also find more recommendations on both our Linkedin profiles
Gill is a member of our Lead Generation/ Marketing Select team
- From suspects to prospects – how to join the dots between Sales and Marketing
- How to improve your digital marketing using Google Analytics
- How to get to grips with content marketing
- How to identify the gaps in your marketing
- How to successfully implement marketing automation
BlogsHow To Scale Up Your Service Business
How to increase the value of your business by 71%
How to Get Rich in 3 (Really Difficult) Steps
The Hierarchy of Recurring Revenue
Growth vs. Value: not all revenue is created equally
WebinarsGetting the most out of creative agencies
Planning for Success
Word of Mouth Marketing
How to successfully implement marketing automation
How to identify the gaps in your marketing
How to get to grips with content marketing
How to improve your digital marketing using Google Analytics
From suspects to prospects – how to join the dots between Sales and Marketing